Accuracy of Information
The information, software, products and related graphics contained in this Website are provided ‘as is’ or ‘as available’ without representation or warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to any implied terms as to satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, title, non-infringement of third party intellectual property rights or conformance with description). We do not warrant or represent (i) the accuracy of the timeliness, content, sequence, accuracy, or completeness of any information or data provided on the Website; or (ii) that your access to the Website will be uninterrupted, error-free or in accordance with your expectations and requirements.
In no event shall We be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage suffered by you in connection with your use of the Website or your reliance on any of the information or materials contained on the Website including but not limited to any loss of profits, revenue, data, opportunity, goodwill or business reputation whether We have been advised of or should have been reasonably aware of the possibility of such loss or damage arising.
No Guarantee About Linked-to Websites
We do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for the materials contained in or through, or products available through the materials contained in other websites accessed via links from this Website (“Linked-to Websites”). Linking to such websites is done at the user's own risk. We cannot guarantee and do not warrant the availability of such Linked-to Websites. We cannot guarantee and do not assume responsibility for any damage incurred from accessing such Linked-to Websites nor from use, browsing or downloading information or other materials from such Linked-to Websites.
Use of the Website
The beauty of the “What I See Project” is the ability to explore the diversity and similarity of women across the world. By creating an account and using the Website, you may share perceptions in response to a range of questions. The more information you can share with us, the richer the collection and understanding of perception will be. And of course your information is always safe.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- You must be 18 years of age or older to upload or post any text, comments, images, audiovisual material, Tweets, stories, messages, ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques or other material (together “Content”) to the Website;
- All information shown as ‘public’ on the account registration process may be shown in any forum in association with your Content at any time;
- Any audiovisual material will be hosted by YouTube, and shall be therefore subject to the Terms of Service of YouTube.
- Any Content which infringes or may infringe the YouTube Terms of Service and is taken down from YouTube in accordance with the Terms of Service, shall cease to be available on the Website;
- Your Content may be downloaded, copied, shared through a variety of digital media, or otherwise used by third parties and other users of the Website and may be subsequently translated into any language;
- Other users of the Website will be able to “like” your Content, rate and tag your Content using key terms including without limitation “inspiring”, “brave”, “funny” “emotional”, “surprising” and “interesting”, provide comments and feedback via the Disqus system or other technologies that we use on the Website, and share your Content with their friends via social networks;
- We may at any time reference your Content in any materials or media, including but not limited to newsletters, press releases, marketing materials, installations, events, films and other publicity.
- You shall not use the Website or any Content or other materials featured on or obtained from the Website for any commercial purpose or for the solicitation of business from or for other users or third parties; and
- We may suspend (temporarily or permanently) access to the Website at any time in order to undertake maintenance or updates to the Website or for any other reason without prior notification to you. You may stop using the Website at any time without prior notice to Us.
Grant of Rights
Display of Content
All Content is user-generated and will not be approved by Us prior to being displayed on the Website. We only monitor and evaluate Content that has been reported and flagged on the site. We do not endorse any particular viewpoint or opinion communicated by any user of the Website or any Content the user-generated content. We operate a strict policy in relation to potential infringements of the privacy, intellectual property and other rights of third parties and other users of the Website.
You warrant that your Content is your own original work and will not infringe the privacy, intellectual property or other rights of any third party. You further warrant that you have obtained permission from any other persons featured in the Content that you upload for their image and/or performance to be featured on the Website.
You warrant that your Content and any comments or other contributions that you make to or activities that you carry out on the Website shall not contain any material, commentary or statement which is obscene or offensive, racist, homophobic, sexist, violent, pornographic, blasphemous, libelous, denigratory or defamatory of any third party (including but not limited to other users of the Website, other individuals, companies, brands or entities), illegal or otherwise unacceptable in the sole opinion of The What I See Project.
You control and may manage your Content yourself. You may remove your Content at any time without notice to Us.
(a) the material is used solely for research, personal or non-commercial purposes;
(b) the material is not modified, edited, translated or otherwise altered in any way; and
All other rights, title and interest not expressly granted herein are expressly reserved. Accordingly, you are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of this Website for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of The What I See Project.
Feedback, Comments and Ideas